Master of Business Administration
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, HRD | Affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow | UPTU College Code:- 154
|Duration||Two years full time divided into four semester|
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) aims to provide an integrated set of learning opportunities for aspiring students interested in mastering the skills and knowledge necessary for effectively participating in the managing modern business organizations.
Program Educational Objectives
The MBA program has three overall educational objectives:
- Graduating students will have an integrated knowledge of and demonstrated ability to perform as management professionals. Further, they will be prepared for continued learning throughout their career;
- Students will have the positive perspectives and skills that create productive managerial leaders; and
- The graduate program faculty will demonstrate an excellence in teaching, as well as evidence of meaningful professional and scholarly activities.
Program Intended Outcomes
The Master of Business Administration program (MBA) has been designed keeping in mind certain intended outcomes which are align with the educational objectives listed above. These outcomes are listed as below:
- Students graduating from the MBA program are professionally prepared for a managerial career
- Students learn to synthesize, analyze and integrate his or her knowledge from across the organization and use this knowledge to provide ethical, innovative and credible solutions that provide an immediate return on corporate investment.
- Alumni are successful in their internal organizational endeavors or in other advanced studies
- Aspiring students learn the quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm